You have many options when it comes to plastic surgeons in Santa Rosa, Marin, Napa, CA and surrounding areas. Together, their teamwork and experience consistently attracts the attention of women and men considering cosmetic plastic surgery.
The decision to have plastic surgery is an important one, and we know that you likely have many questions regarding your procedure. Our goal is to make sure you feel informed and welcomed at our practice from the moment you walk through the door.
Our plastic surgeons and staff look forward to meeting you. Request a free consultation online at Plastic Surgery Associates or call (707) 537-2111 to schedule your appointment. You can also download our free iPhone app to see video testimonials, learn more about our surgeons, and keep track of your appointments.
TouchMD enhances your experience with us and helps you be more informed about your treatment. You can watch videos about your procedure, view your personal photos and share your experience with friends. Learn more
What Sets Us Apart
Did you know that a doctor with minimal training can claim to be a cosmetic surgeon? Dr. Canales and Dr. Furnas are board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery – meaning that they have taken on additional training and passed a series of rigorous examinations before receiving certification. This elite recognition is a symbol of their skill and dedication to the practice of plastic surgery. To learn more read our FAQ page.
Dr. Canales and Dr. Furnas also possess several other important characteristics that you should look for when considering plastic surgeons in Napa, Marin County and other parts of Northern California, including:
- Dr. Canales and Dr. Furnas earned their degrees and received training from world-renowned institutions including Harvard University, UCLA Medical School and Stanford University.
- Both surgeons hold membership in the most elite professional organizations, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Both completed rigorous post-graduate training through plastic surgery residencies at the prestigious Stanford University Hospital.
- Dr. Canales and Dr. Furnas possess more than 4 decades of combined experience.
- Together, they have helped thousands of patients from all over the United States and abroad realize their cosmetic surgery goals.
- Plastic Surgery Associates has a reputation for helping patients who may have had problems with surgery done elsewhere.
- Men and women choose Dr. Canales and Dr. Furnas their skill and personal service. Our surgeons are well-respected for their straightforward answers and helpful feedback on plastic surgery procedures.
- Dr. Furnas and Dr. Canales give each patient their undivided attention during personal consultations and treat each patient as if they were a member of the doctors’ family.
- Our surgeons and staff greet each patient with a smile and look forward to developing a longtime friendship.